AfOx Collaborative Fellowship
The AfOx Collaborative Fellowship allows an African researcher from any discipline work on a collaborative project with a researcher based in Oxford.
- Hold a PhD degree or research equivalent
- Be a legal resident of an African country
- Be working for an African academic or research institution
- Have an existing collaborator in the University of Oxford or been in contact with a potential collaborator
How To Apply
- Be clear on your goals, to ensure the fellowship is right for you. Define what you expect to learn and accomplish, and how the experience will impact your career when you get back. State these details succinctly in your proposed project section.
- Ensure you contact your proposed Oxford host ahead of making your application. If you do not currently have one, you may search the Oxford Website or the AfOx database to find and contact a potential academic collaborator. Please engage with and agree on the proposed project with your Oxford host before making the application. Applications sent without the consent and support letter from the proposed Oxford host will be immediately disqualified.
- While filling the application form, you can click on the information buttons for descriptions of the expected details, and make a note of word limits where applicable. Please attach all the required documents in the correct format using the required file names.
- Read the details above keenly and make note of deadlines and eligibility criteria.If you have any questions or concerns please refer to the FAQs section before contacting the AfOx team.