This page provides the various opportunities that are currently open for applications.
The AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship now open
The Kennedy Institute is a world-leading research institute that carries out basic and translational research into immune function and inflammatory disease include immune mediated inflammatory disease (including Rheumatoid Arthritis and Inflammatory Bowel Disease), mechano-inflammatory disease (including osteoarthritis and tendinopathy), cancer, biophysics, infection, microbiome, metabolism, aging, computational biology, heart disease and tissue healing. We have developed a fully funded AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship to build links between African Universities and Institutes and the Kennedy Institute.
The AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship offers:
- Stipend funding for 4 years (>£22,000 per annum), all tuition/fees (UK/ROI & Overseas tuition), including funding for laboratory expenses, training and conference travel
- Additional travel fund for return flight to Africa yearly
- Close links and supervisory relationships with institutions in Africa
- Mentoring program run by AfOx
- Social activities run by AfOx so you interact with the African student community in Oxford
- Close partnership with colleges linked to the AfOx program
Applications into Oxford now open for entry in 2024-25
Applications into the University of Oxford are currently open.
You must apply by the December or January deadline if you wish to be considered for Oxford scholarships, or any scholarship which uses these deadlines. Many courses will close to applications after their December or January deadline.
Almost all courses have a December or January deadline. For 2024-25 entry:
- Friday 1 December
- Friday 5 January
- Friday 19 January
These are different for each course and you should check the deadline for the course you want to apply for as early as possible.